[Personal Stein rp account from Soul Eater. READ IMPORTANT INFO/ABOUT. I do not do any rps with children/siblings/related family/lovers of Stein or for any canon.]
[Status: Snark game still strong.]
- "You don’t seem afraid at all. I don’t understand that."
- "Hey, does anyone have a pen?"
- "Hope is a very dangerous thing to lose."
- "You make excellent bait!"
- ”I don’t feel sorry for you, I pity you.”
- "Sorry, fresh out of sweet forgiveness."
- "Sorry. I’m sneakier than I give myself credit for."
- "You have three choices: run, hide… or die."
- "Guess this is pretty much goodbye, then."
- "Don’t mistake coincidence for fate."
- "You’ve given up the right to be believed!"
- "What, you didn’t hear about their little army?"
- ”I’m sorry I kissed you.”
- "You’re one of the good ones."
- "You know what? Ignorance is bliss."
- ”Do you think this is the best time?”
- "They marked you? Let me see."
- "How did we get here…? How did all of this happened?"
- "First things first… give me your shirt."
- "Trust you? I don’t even know you!"
- ”What makes you think that I’m so special?”
- ”Everything’s going to be okay. You’re with me, now.”
A = Awesome! You’re amazing! Are you even real??
B = Pretty badass. Keep it up.
C = Not bad, not bad. Room for improvement, but I like it.
D = The efforts there, but you need more practice. But don’t give up!
F = Have you ever sat through an language class before?
"At times, yes, but if they choose to hide themselves, then so be it. I have no control over what a person does, or what they do not do. It is within human nature to want some kind of control. Thus the grey mask itself. What they choose to do with it is up to them. Really, I can’t constantly think about who sends me what. It wastes time."
"The simple fact that you never quite know who’s behind the grey mask."
BRING IT ON
"I’ve assumed they’re either bored, shy, or lonely," he stated with a shrug.
"This somehow makes a lot of sense, actually."
"Erhm….am I…being sung to by a trio??"
I’ve seen it so much on my dash
I’mma do it
Imma read Tokyo Ghoul 8I
"I’d rather not."